All Eco-friendly LED lighting, featured in Montreal Guide of design since its creation, and showcasing all the items you see online, the Alambika store is definitely a destination to stop by on your next trip to Montreal. Pretty much all the cocktail bitters, syrups and garnishes are available for you to sample. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you making choices, be it for providing you with all the information you need to buy the right Japanese knife, or for selecting the cocktail ingredients that will match your tastes and budget.
Looking for us? We are a few minutes away from Beaubien Metro Station, close to a bus stop, and there is always parking available nearby. There are simply no good excuses not to come see us, and taste the best cocktail cherries you'll ever have!
The Best Team
Launched in 2012 by Jean-Sébastien Michel, an academic with a huge fascination for alcohol and prohibiton, Alambika quickly became a team project. Our first hiring criteria is to find motivated people with a good heart. We believe that it's possible to learn the technicalities of a job. But what is harder to learn is devotion and passion.
The result? Today, the Alambika team is the driving force behind our young organization.
Our Green Policy
- Recycling: Systematic recycling or reuse of packaging materials.
- Green Products: We strive to find and develop a range of green products made from recycled or renewable materials. Also, in this context, several projects with local artisans have resulted in organic, renewable and non-industrial means.
- Paperless Office: Minimal use of paper is done in all our operations. When necessary, we use recycled paper. This is also why we put so much emphasis on e-marketing instead of using traditional means.
- Environmentally Friendly Packaging: Use of protective foam and recycled or biodegradable cardboard.
- Quality Before Quantity: By opting for quality, our products are designed to last a long time, thus limiting our impact on landfills.
- Grouped Imports: Whenever possible, our orders from foreign suppliers are streamlined to reduce unnecessary transportation.
- Energy-efficient Measures: Our premises are isolated by using the latest technologies (urethane and double isolated windows), heating was converted to a 99% effective electric option and all our lighting uses LED lights. We are proud to underline that our project was also accepted into the energy efficient buildings program of Hydro-Quebec.
Alambika is a proud partner of prestigious clients, such as the Château Frontenac in Quebec, Montreal's Ritz Carleton and the Four Seasons in Vancouver, but also of about a hundred specialized cocktail bars and restaurants in North America. Our clients are enthusiastic and curious people, and bon vivants... just like you!